List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: moving windows outside destop boundaries
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-16 13:14:08

> Piece of cake. Just place your Kicker at the top edge, or use the standalone
> menubar (#22606).

If these are the situations that make it possible to drag a titlebar
totally off the screen, then these situations are where the bugs
should be fixed, instead of totally removing the ability to drag the
titlebar outside the desktop boundry.

>  That said, if you can't make the titlebar completely gone
> if you move a window by the titlebar, why is then a problem that KWin
> prevents you from doing something that you say you can't do anyway?

Because this code also prevents you from *partially* making the
titlebar gone for no real purpose. It also prevents me from dragging
my window almost off the left or right side for no real purpose.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson