List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Collecting "hi" voices
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead () q1labs ! com>
Date:       2003-12-16 13:27:51

On December 16, 2003 8:52 am, Frans Englich wrote:
> Regarding voices representing voices such as "Hi my name is .. and I
> pronounce .." is also just a bad idea for above reasons, but multiplied. It
> would also lead to some conflicts about who should say it. Because that's
> what this is all about - confirmation of our own ego's.

While I like the idea of having the more human-feel by having some developer
pronunciations, I totally agree these should not be distributed.

What I would agree with is setting up an area on kde.org for this.

I think it would be fun!

--
Jason Keirstead
Software Developer

506.462.9117 ext. 111 - Office
506.260.0787 - Mobile
1.877.471.5227

jason.keirstead@fredericton.q1labs.com | www.q1labs.com

Do you know what is happening on your network RIGHT NOW?

QVISION - Network Security Intelligence