List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: IBM Applies for Password Manager Patent
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-12 0:22:44

Just a quick question on kwallet while it a hot topic...

will it/is it possible to add arptiary files to the wallet, eg a text file i
have containing private (passwd's/account numbers etc...) info that id like
encrypted, or maybe koffice documents etc....

you could drag n drop stuff into the wallet as/when required

that would be neat imho

PiggZ

--
adam@piggz.co.uk