List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.1 RC4, the final one (fingers crossed!)
From:       Aryan Ameri <a.ameri () linuxiran ! org>
Date:       2002-11-19 12:54:37

On Tue November 19 2002 14:53, Stephan Binner wrote:

> If you're a translator, translate them. If translators would have used KDE
> 3.1 and not only translated pot files it would have been discovered
> earlier. ;-)

The problem isn't that translators didn't use KDE 3.1 ( And I assure you most
of them did). The problem is that the last date for i18n string changes  was
due to be Nov 17. Now it's Nov 19, I check the templates and see that
konqueror has changed. from one side, I can't let 2 untranslated strings just
sit here, I have to translate them, from the other side, I am told that I
can't commit because we are in freeze.

It's a bit wierd I guess

Cheers
--
Calling their enemies "terrorists" was an excuse for
the Nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights.

Aryan