On Tue November 19 2002 14:53, Stephan Binner wrote: > If you're a translator, translate them. If translators would have used = KDE > 3.1 and not only translated pot files it would have been discovered > earlier. ;-) The problem isn't that translators didn't use KDE 3.1 ( And I assure you = most=20 of them did). The problem is that the last date for i18n string changes = was=20 due to be Nov 17. Now it's Nov 19, I check the templates and see that=20 konqueror has changed. from one side, I can't let 2 untranslated strings = just=20 sit here, I have to translate them, from the other side, I am told that I= =20 can't commit because we are in freeze. It's a bit wierd I guess Cheers=20 --=20 Calling their enemies "terrorists" was an excuse for the Nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights. Aryan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<