List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Crash
From:       CP Hennessy <CP.Hennessy () iname ! com>
Date:       2002-11-16 18:28:52

Hi Gavin,
	Can you please use konqueror to report the bug and attach
the stack trace ( if you know what that is ).
You can report a bug on every (?) KDE app by going to the "Help"
menu and selecting teh entry "Report Bug". This will open a window
and you then you just have to click on the link and fill in some
detail about the  problem in the new konqueror window.
It is much easier to track problems like this, and it will also be more
obvious to you when a problem has been fixed as all of this info
is kept in the bugs.kde.org database.

Thanks
CPH