List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Crash
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-11-17 12:29:10

Gavin wrote:

> Hello there,
> I'm just sending you a bug report about kde konqueror. I
> just came across it this morning. It all happened when i was selecting
> some mp3 files when i accidentally double clicked on the selection. I
> tried to do the same thing again, and yes it crashed again. I really hope
> that this e-mail will be helpful for you to sort out this bug. Keep up the
> good work.

The attachment you sent is unreadable with normal email programs, because
you use MStnef, which is an unnecessary proprietary Microsoft attachment
format. Please use MIME, like everyone else!

Also go to http://bugs.kde.org, report your bug and create an attachment to
it, because that is how to report bugs.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net wiss. Mitarbeiter, IMGB
        La loi, dans un grand souci d'égalité, interdit aux riches comme aux