List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror Crash
From:       "Gavin" <defsquad () intnet ! mu>
Date:       2002-11-16 18:12:32

Hello there,
		I'm just sending you a bug report about kde konqueror. I
just came across it this morning. It all happened when i was selecting some
mp3 files when i accidentally double clicked on the selection. I tried to do
the same thing again, and yes it crashed again. I really hope that this
e-mail will be helpful for you to sort out this bug. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Gavin

["winmail.dat" (application/ms-tnef)]