List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAccel (?) breakage
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2002-02-11 10:02:23

* Melchior FRANZ -- Sunday 10 February 2002 22:58:
[4 modifiers mode]
> [...] but I changed my Xmodmap and it works again.

4 modifier mode is still broken! The "Win" combinations work after
selecting that mode, but after the next KDE restart, they are only
partly recognized. Desktop switching works, but a simple "Return"
(e.g. in konsole) is misinterpreted as Win+Return" (open "Run command"
dialog), and a simple "0" is interpreted as "Win+0" (Show Window List).
But the funniest thing is, that "Esc" is interpreted as "Win+Esc"
(Logout!!). Selecting the 4 modifier mode in kcmkeys again would
fix that ... until I restarted KDE next time.

I switched back to 3 modifiers mode.

m.   :-(