List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fast animated GIFs
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-02-11 10:12:14

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 05:18:52PM +0800, Rob Kramer wrote:
> Would it be a good idea to allow the user to set a minimum frame delay
> somewhere, as a sort of IE mimic mode (groan)?
>
> Btw, in the 3.0 features list I found "Add GUI for configuring animated gifs",
> but I can find no such thing.. Where should I look?

Configure Konqueror -> Konq Browser -> Animations -> Enabled|Disabled|Show only once

But that's not what you're looking for, a minimum frame rate is currently
not implemented.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."