List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt3 rpms at KDE download site
From:       "F () lk Brettschneider" <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 10:32:04

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:49:40AM +0100, F@lk Brettschneider wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What were the flags of ./configure of the Qt3 rpm version that I can
> > find on the KDE ftp server?
> > And can you please provide a debug-compiled version, too? Maybe in
> > /usr/lib/qt-3.0.1-debug.
>
> Which rpms are you talking about?
www.kde.org-->KDE3.0ProgressInfo-->http://download.kde.org/unstable/kde-3.0-beta1
leads me to
http://download.us.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kde-3.0-beta1/SuSE/i386/7.1/

I need for instance to know if opengl and gif and xft support was
enabled and so on.
The rpm info doesn't tell me what config.status was.

An rpm of the debug-compiled Qt-3.0.x version would be cool because I
wouldn't need to compile Qt by myself for programming with Qt and for
backtracing crashes.

Ciao,
F@lk