List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange behavior Konqueror Forms with Netscape
From:       Jaco Greeff <jacog () isdial ! net>
Date:       2002-01-08 11:29:57

Anthony Moulen wrote:

> I don't know if anyone has noticed this, or if it has been file (I looked and
> couldn't find it), but there is an odd behavior with Konqueror when Netscape
> is open.  If Netscape is open, and you open a form with a text area (at least
> in Linux) the entry into the text area is really sluggish.

<snip>

I've also noticed it but with Mozilla open. This happens on my home
machine so I'll have a look at the CPU cycles there. My though was
always that this is due to 2 Konqi screens being open, until your post
reminded me that I typically have Mozilla open as well. (Don't ask about
the many browsers, just don't ask ;)

Greetings,
Jaco
--
"I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.

- A poem about matter transference beams.