List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange behavior Konqueror Forms with Netscape
From:       Anthony Moulen <ajmoulen () moulen ! org>
Date:       2002-01-22 15:05:30

Sorry for the long delay since my original message.  I have an fairly big
primary system and several other systems that all show the exact same
response.  It is only the text area on the form.  Other activities on
Konqueror work at normal speed, and the rest of the entire system works fast.
 I can pull up games and such and have absolutely no delays.  My CPU doesn't
jump at all during this time (or spike I should say).  There just seems to be
a conflict in there.  In fact my system works normally with VMWare running
Windows XP Professional until I open Netscape and then forms slow down, close
Netscape and things return to normal.