List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesktop wait cursor
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-10 5:59:54

Which brings up the question, how to code this thing? ;-)

I never looked at XALF (or whatever it is), which probably would be a
good idea, but since we already have app start notification the first
thing that occurs to me would be sending a XClientMessage to KApp asking
it to change the cursor back and forth.