List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeutils cleanup
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-05-09 19:33:51

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 01:52 pm, Torsten Rahn wrote:
 > On Cebit quite some users complained that kpm was still
 > quite broken (especially in terms of colors being used which
 > prevent reading the information sometimes).
 >
 > Is this still the case?
 > If this hasn't been/won't be fixed I'm for moving it to
 > kdenonbeta because it only would generate bad PR for us.

Move it to nonbeta for one bug?  Think of how empty the KDE would be by
now if every app had to be removed for one embarassing bug.  If there is
a bug that requires quick action, I'd rather that the action be
debugging, rather than cvs machinery.

If you like, and the kpm maintainer is non-existant or unavailable, I'll
prepare a patch for htable.C and infobar.C that will make it work better
with weird color schemes like the dark blue one.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C