List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeutils cleanup
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-09 18:50:34

> > I use it all the time - ksysguard is *much* less intuitive.
> >
> > Rich.
>
> I use and like kpm also :-)

On Cebit quite some users complained that kpm was still
quite broken (especially in terms of colors being used which
prevent reading the information sometimes).

Is this still the case?
If this hasn't been/won't be fixed I'm for moving it to
kdenonbeta because it only would generate bad PR for us.

Greetings,
Tackat