List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeutils cleanup
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2001-05-09 15:44:12

> > > Hmm, probably I'm the only one that still uses kpm ;-)
> >
> > If you are the only one then I think we should move it out of the base
> > distribution.
>
> I use it all the time - ksysguard is *much* less intuitive.

  I also use kpm - the corresponding process panel in ksysguard has the
annoying tendency of going blank why it refreshes, which is sometimes ten
seconds or so (on a 650MHz machine).

   But if kpm is unmaintained it is maybe better to fix ksysguard and drop
the other one.

   Still: maybe we can create a package kdeBackwardCompatibility or something
for this kind of applications? KEdit might be a good candidate there too...

                    Lotzi