List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kaboodle
From:       Cullmann Christoph <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-03-29 21:45:30

Am Donnerstag, 29. März 2001 23:37 schrieb Neil Stevens:
> On Thursday 29 March 2001 01:16 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
>  > I don't see the reason why we should have a media player and a
>  > lightwight media player.

Hi,
I would suggest to put both into kdemultimedia. Kaboodle is really very nice
(especially for embedding) and would give the users more choise. Whats the
problem ? Noatun really is an other class of app. Noatun is the KILLER player
and Kaboodle is just a small fast thing for webpages and a quick song.

cu
Christoph