List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE-DB enabled in CVS
From:       Alessandro Praduroux <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-03-28 7:22:47

Seems that some mail has been lost tonight...

Hi all,

I've just enabled the compilation of KDE-DB in kdelibs CVS.

I've updated it to make BC-aware, and it actually works AFAIK ;).

The MySQL plugin is the most complete, but also the Postgres one works. Other
plugins are more than welcome.

Some code using KDE-DB is scattered across KDE CVS:

- /kdebase/kcontrol/kdedb: configuration of connections and plugins
- /kdebase/kioslave/sql: browse databases and tables, produce Kugar reports
(needs some enhancements)
- /kdenonbeta/kdbbrowser: a very simple db browser, still unfinished, in the
future can be moved to kdeutils maybe.

I'm open to any question and bug report ;)

--

Pradu

pradu@thekompany.com
www.thekompany.com