List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    grave problem with icons
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-12-11 0:14:48

Hi,

There's a grave problem with icons in the latest CVS.

Open KControl, the Icons module, select "Desktop/FileManager"
and make them 48x48, click apply. Then select "Panel",
check the semitransparent checkbox and uncheck it (so that
you can click on apply without changing anything). When
you click on apply all the icons in your desktop are
made smaller, while keeping garbage in the screen.

Someone on irc tested it without my changes done a while ago
and the problem is also there, so it came from before.
I'm telling you because I'll go offline and I won't be
able to fix it until tomorrow afternoon/evening, which
may be too late for fixing it into the Beta.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer  - larrosa@kde.org