List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: grave problem with icons
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-11 7:36:43

On Monday 11 December 2000 01:14, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's a grave problem with icons in the latest CVS.

I don't really consider this bug to be grave, is it?
It only happens when you do something that doesn't really
make sense and the user can get rid of it by selecting 48x48
from the dialog again. It's odd, sure and it would be nice if
it would be fixed, but it won't keep me from sleeping in
the night ;) (oops - there are other things which do though ...)

> Open KControl, the Icons module, select "Desktop/FileManager"
> and make them 48x48, click apply. Then select "Panel",
> check the semitransparent checkbox and uncheck it (so that
> you can click on apply without changing anything). When
> you click on apply all the icons in your desktop are
> made smaller, while keeping garbage in the screen.

I get no garbage here ...

Greetings,
Tackat