List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Focus Follows Mouse
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-27 21:27:51

On Friday 27 October 2000 17:09, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> Some users on kde-devel report that focus follows mouse doesn't work at
> all.
>
> Sometimes, windows don't get focus although they explicitely move the mouse
> cursor onto them.
>
> I'm not using focus follows mouse, so I test it only briefly from time to
> time. And I cannot reproduce any of the problems.
>
> Is there somebody on kde-core-devel actually using that policy?

  Focus under mouse works.  Dunno about focus follows mouse.   I did notice a
problem that the panel doesn't work too well in autohide though.  I'm not
sure if this is related to mouse focus or not, but when it's hidden, it
doesn't always come back to play when I move the mouse down there.

--

George Staikos