List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Focus Follows Mouse
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-10-27 21:09:55

Some users on kde-devel report that focus follows mouse doesn't work at all.

Sometimes, windows don't get focus although they explicitely move the mouse
cursor onto them.

I'm not using focus follows mouse, so I test it only briefly from time to
time. And I cannot reproduce any of the problems.

Is there somebody on kde-core-devel actually using that policy?

Matthias