List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Focus Follows Mouse
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-10-27 23:52:33

Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> Some users on kde-devel report that focus follows mouse doesn't work at all.
>
> Sometimes, windows don't get focus although they explicitely move the mouse
> cursor onto them.
>
> I'm not using focus follows mouse, so I test it only briefly from time to
> time. And I cannot reproduce any of the problems.
>
> Is there somebody on kde-core-devel actually using that policy?

Iīm using it every day(in combination with autoraise). But I canīt confirm
this. And I actually canīt remember that I ever had that problem in the recent
time. I just tested it with vmware and emacs but everything is just fine.

Something else though:
If you click on the taskbar button of an already active window(i.e. with a
pressed taskbar button) to bring it on top it gets minimized. This is
especially annoying in FFM mode. I think you "fixed" that once but itīs there
again.
(see the last point on
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=96317406206644&w=2)

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher                                    :  michael.reiher@gmx.de
Student of Computer Science at TU Dresden/Germany : mr23@inf.tu-dresden.de

As the New Gnu knew very soon at the Zoo Guinness is good for you