List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.89
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-07-07 1:29:25

Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Are their important changes being planned for kdelibs?
>
> Would it be feasible to feature-freeze kdelibs in the
> first week of august?

Perhaps we should wait just a bit.. I'm of the mind that we announce
feature freezes when it is "obvious" to all that it is time.  I don't
get the impression that it is time for that.  Of course, I'm not doing
very much kdelibs work, so I could be wrong...
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth

        KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux