Waldo Bastian wrote: > Are their important changes being planned for kdelibs? > > Would it be feasible to feature-freeze kdelibs in the > first week of august? Perhaps we should wait just a bit.. I'm of the mind that we announce feature freezes when it is "obvious" to all that it is time. I don't get the impression that it is time for that. Of course, I'm not doing very much kdelibs work, so I could be wrong... -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux