List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KSimpleConfig
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-07-07 1:30:59

Hi

Is there something special I should know about KSimpleConfig?

In kthememgr [ kdebase/kcontrol/themes/], the use of deleteGroup() method
of KSimpleConfig segfaults without visible reason.

The code is like:

[ kdebase/kcontrol/themes/theme.cpp#Theme::clear() ]
------------------------------
QStringList gList(groupList());

for (QStringList::Iterator gIt(gList.begin()); gIt != gList.end(); ++gIt)
	deleteGroup(*gIt);

The segfault is in deleteGroup()

All code seems quite clean. The only thing which bothered me was the
multiple inheritance of the Theme class. I seem to have heard that there
is some problem with Qt's Q_OBJECT and the multiple inheritance.

Hmm! Quite tiresome :-(

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org