List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 Planned Features
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-09 18:21:52

On Saturday 09 March 2002 18:01, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Half of our planned features are still listed as "In progress / works
> mostly" instead of "Finished" on the 3.0 Planned Features list on
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-features.html

What is the policy if a feature is there but may or may not be bug-free yet?
Take the KDirLister caching for example, or the centered Kicker. I am pretty
sure that those things are implemented now, but I have no idea whether there
might be reasons for keeping those entries yellow.

Maybe it would be a good idea for all yellow items to specify _why_ they are
yellow, like 'known bug: foo bar' or 'missing code: blah bluh'.

Or maybe those items can just be moved, of course, but I hope you all get the
idea. Like Rob said, it is much easier to help on the unfinished items if you
know what is still to be done.

Martijn