List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 RC2 ready
From:       Thomas Leitner <tom () radar ! tu-graz ! ac ! at>
Date:       2002-03-09 18:15:08

Will this version contain the new libtool? If not, when will the new
libtool be used for KDE 3.0?

Don't get me wrong: I'm completely satisfied with the old libtool,
it would just need more work for me to get it going with the new one....

Tom

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've put up new tarballs on
>
> download.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kde-3.0-rc2/
>
> Please test them. There is one week left to decide if these tarballs are
> good enough to be released. If not, I will redo the tarballs again next week
> and there will be another week for testing and fixing.
>
> You can check out which modifications made it
> into the tarballs by looking at the KDE_3_0_RELEASE tag in CVS. The
> admin-dir-with-autoconf 2.13 patch is not in them, it takes too long to redo
> the packages for me and it shouldn't matter for the tarballs anyway.
>
> Please remember that the CVS is frozen for non-critical bugfixes and feature
> commits. The translators need time to polish the translations so do not
> introduce any new i18n string. Please post your patch for review first.
>

> Thanks for reading,
>
> Dirk

Dr. Tom Leitner                             Dept. of Communications
                                            Graz University of Technology,
e-mail    : tom@radar.tu-graz.ac.at         Inffeldgasse 12
Phone     : +43-316-873-7455                A-8010 Graz / Austria / Europe
Fax       : +43-316-463-697
Home page : http://www.radar.tugraz.at/people/tom.html
PGP public key on : ftp://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/pgp-keys/tom.asc or send
mail with subject "get Thomas Leitner" to pgp-public-keys@keys.pgp.net