List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 Planned Features
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-03-09 18:54:33

On Saturday 09 March 2002 18:01, Rob Kaper wrote:

> Unless there is large opposition, I will create the showstoppers page
> and hope we will populate it with the real problems that currently
> exist.

I like that idea and I suggest that it only needs to consist of links to
actual bug reports (bug number plus title as a short description). We
could also use the "critical" severity, all those bugs are listed here
(currently none):

http://bugs.kde.org/db/si/pendingcritical.html

So the system exists, we just need to use it.

regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de