List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder 2nd November
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-10-26 22:20:20

Hi

On Friday 26 October 2001 12:52, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a little reminder for next week Friday, where we scheduled the
> feature freeze. Please make sure that you've added the parts you're working
> on to the feature plan. If you can't add yourself, send the patch to me.
>

> If you know about things that you think that _have_ to be in 3.0, please
> speak up now.

I think it's more a bugfix than a feature, but it could be differently
interpreted.
		*) making Konqueror actions work (again) in KonqSidebar TNG
		*) collaps the sidebar if all views are floating
		*) hide the slider, when only one view is shown
			==> finally drop the old sidebar
		Should be done early December (after my exams)
*******
New feature:
		*) "finish"/"fix"  the Sidebar Mediaplayer in kdenonbeta and move it to
kdeaddons
		Should be completely done early December too.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger