List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder 2nd November
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-10-26 16:43:46

Am Friday 26 October 2001 14:52 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> Hi,
>
> This is a little reminder for next week Friday, where we scheduled the
> feature freeze. Please make sure that you've added the parts you're working
> on to the feature plan. If you can't add yourself, send the patch to me.
>
> Please don't add entries you don't have a concrete time schedule about.
> 3.0 is not the end of the world. It would be great to have a time-estimate
> on how long certain parts will still take though. if the
> entry is too general, I will most likely delete it from the feature plan
> next week, because the goal is a stable port to Qt 3 with a few goodies, so
> please try to be realistic on what we can achieve in time.
>
> If you know about things that you think that _have_ to be in 3.0, please
> speak up now.

Hi,
at the moment some work is going on in KTextEditor interfaces / Kate:

In Kate the most stuff is internal (only the kate interfaces will change a
bit, but they are no official part of the kde api (and are located in
kdebase)).

But KTextEditor has changed very dramatic from KDE 2.X to 3.0 (and some
additional interfaces will be added from time to time, which shouldn't break
BC).

cu
Christoph

P.S.
What are the reason for the kregexpeditor.* files in kdelibs/interfaces ?