Hi On Friday 26 October 2001 12:52, Dirk Mueller wrote: > Hi, > > This is a little reminder for next week Friday, where we scheduled the > feature freeze. Please make sure that you've added the parts you're working > on to the feature plan. If you can't add yourself, send the patch to me. > > > If you know about things that you think that _have_ to be in 3.0, please > speak up now. > I think it's more a bugfix than a feature, but it could be differently interpreted. *) making Konqueror actions work (again) in KonqSidebar TNG *) collaps the sidebar if all views are floating *) hide the slider, when only one view is shown ==> finally drop the old sidebar Should be done early December (after my exams) ******* New feature: *) "finish"/"fix" the Sidebar Mediaplayer in kdenonbeta and move it to kdeaddons Should be completely done early December too. Kind regards Joseph Wenninger