List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Kdegames new CLOSED icons
From:       Adrien =?iso-8859-1?q?Fac=E9lina?= <eriol.loan () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-06-25 9:37:46

Le Samedi 25 Juin 2005 01:38, Kenneth Wimer a écrit :
> Nobody has said that there will be a new default theme (at least
> nobobdy who is working on this theme).

Yes I am. I'm not really communicative, and moreover, I try not to
tease everyone with promesses, so I'm trying to keep working hard on
it. I'll soon open a website with informations about them and early
downloads.
I can say I'm working with SVGs and they will be release under LGPL
(or any licence you decide is the best suited for a KDE icon theme).
But I'm affraid it won't be over before KDE4, so this isn't an
immediate solution for a default set in 3.5. Sorry.

Anyway I'll keep the list updated.

Adrien.