List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Kdegames new CLOSED icons
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-06-25 14:20:55

Hi,

I do hope this new theme will be for all KDE modules. Will you make the SVGs
available with the pngs?

Probably the problems arose because the theme did not cover all existing KDE
modules. And it seems difficult for 1 person only to do so. Can't you ask the
help of others?

I don't understand how artists work and I am not an artist. However as an apps
maintainer and module coordinator, I am involved in icons. Everaldo's crystal
icons left out kdeedu. If this happens again for KDE4, well, how do I ensure
my module match the current standard?
The current feeling I have is: forget about icons, forget about this mailing
list and don't bother. But that feeling somehow does not fit with the
perception I have of working in KDE...

annma