List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Kdegames new CLOSED icons
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-23 15:17:40

Regarding KDE 4: no decisions have yet been made about the icon theme to be
used, with the SuSE proposal being just one of the choices. Rest assured that
everyone will have a say in what iconset we adopt for KDE 4.

Annma: whilst it is true that I recently committed a non-crystal icon for
khangman, you fail to mention that the previous one was also not crystal!
Also, my new icon was more suitable (better concept, more sizes and - had
sources!)

This replacement, as I said at the time, was a temporary replacement until a
crystal icon can be made. So please don't selectively choose facts to
mis-represent my actions.

Danny