List:       kde
Subject:    Re: 19990723 CVS snapshots of KDE 2.0
From:       "Martin A. Marques" <martin () math ! unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-07-26 18:27:38

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Jens Benecke wrote:

> is it _real_ transparent? I'd LOVE that ;-)

Me tooo..... ;-)

> Has anyone been able to figure out the 'mc' dilemma? When I start mc in
> konsole, the pgup/pgdn keys dont work. I choose options/learn keys, then
> they work -- but mc doesn't work at ALL any more via xterm. Vice versa.

I haven't been able to make mc's pgup/pgdn work, not even in xterm... :-(

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
Martin Marques			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Patricio Cullen 6257			mmarques@frsf.utn.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina
Tel.: (54-342) 4608260		http://members.xoom.com/MartinM/