List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] 550 Error: No multihop relaying . . .
From:       Jason Flatt <jason () flattfamily ! com>
Date:       2004-03-11 6:36:22

Last Friday a client of mine started getting the error message in the subject
for all out-bound e-mails.  All in-bound e-mail works fine and all
inter-office e-mail works fine, but when anyone tries to send any thing out
of the office, they get the error.  As a temporary fix, I changed all the
SMTP server settings on all the workstations to go straight to the ISP rather
than using the internal Courier mail server, and that seems to be working.
I'm fairly certain that the problem is not the mail server, but I have been
unable to find much info on this error, and no potential fixes, so I'm
posting my predicament to the knowledgeable folks here.  Is there anyone here
who might be able to give me an answer or a pointer to something on the
Internet which might help me resolve this problem?  Thanks.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)