List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta file list
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2009-04-08 5:55:15

Am Mittwoch 08 April 2009 06:02:55 schrieb Mick Rippon:
> I've just recently adopted Quanta as my weapon of choice. It's great; feels
> good. I am working on simultaneous large'ish projects at once.
>
> However, when you have 10+ files open (I often have 20), the work flow is
> less than ideal. You cannot modify the order of the tabs, it just feels
> cumbersome overall. However in KDevelop, there's a dock class called "File
> List". It's similiar to a tab, except the filenames are shown vertically.
> This is *exactly* what I need, but I want to keep using Quanta.
>
> Is there a File-List dock for Quanta?

No there is no such thing in Quanta.

However there are two options you might want to learn.

1. You can reorder the tabs when you drag them with an middle click of the
mouse. I am not sure how persistent this is.

2. In the context menu of the tabs is an submenu where you can select an open
file from the list.

HTH

Jens