List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta file list
From:       Mick Rippon <mickrip () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-08 4:02:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've just recently adopted Quanta as my weapon of choice. It's great; feels
good. I am working on simultaneous large'ish projects at once.

However, when you have 10+ files open (I often have 20), the work flow is
less than ideal. You cannot modify the order of the tabs, it just feels
cumbersome overall. However in KDevelop, there's a dock class called "File
List". It's similiar to a tab, except the filenames are shown vertically.
This is *exactly* what I need, but I want to keep using Quanta.

Is there a File-List dock for Quanta?

Regards,
Mick :)