List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Summer of Code 2006
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-04-26 19:33:59

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 07:34, Aaron D. Campbell wrote:> * Classes...I touched on \
them above, but if I do $cust = new> Customer($my, $params);  then later when I do \
$cust->  I should get a> list of both vars AND methods available in that class. This \
would certainly be helpful to me.  Right now I mostly work with my own classes, so I \
usually have the available properties and methods memorized.  However, from time to \
time, I use a class someone else wrote (or perhaps my memory is lagging) and I don't \
know all the properties and methods by heart. Regards,