List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Summer of Code 2006
From:       "erkin tek" <gemeyilim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-27 6:03:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

on Left we can have server-login based or local code repository. Where can
submit seldom used codes- hacks, and gather from there.
For example, i forget how to use regex, but find out, but its temporary and
forget after using it. I need to scan my all projects to find it.
One option can be for all, for me, for all part is for personal and for all
part for publising on the server.
A php developer can visit web site and can have the tricks.

--
www.fotograf.web.tr