List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta locks when trying to load Projects from
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-16 10:11:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 15 April 2006 19:10, Matt Roszyk wrote:
> The solution is to restart Quanta before trying to reload a given
> project on a remote file system, or simply remember to mount your
> remote file systems before starting Quanta.

I admit  I never tested with an unmounted NFS share, but I tested
didn't cause problems. Please try the following:
- make sure you have a debug build of Quanta (--enable-debug=full for
configure or install the -debuginfo package in case of suse)
- run Quanta inside gdb:
  gdb quanta
  run
- when it hangs go to gdb, stop the process with CTRL-C and type "bt".
- post the backtrace here

Hopefully we can see if the hang is in Quanta or not.

Andras