List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] We need sponsorship help!
From:       Yannick Mortier <Yannick_Mortier () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-03-25 22:38:35

Hello Eric,
get well soon! I'm sorry I can't donate any money as I still go to
school and don't have much money.
I really like Quanta as I think it is the best IDE for web applications
available. I hope that the users will donate enough money for
the project. Also I wish that everything will go well for your job.

Best wishes

Yannick Mortier