List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] We need sponsorship help!
From:       rwh <webmaster () patanjali ! ch>
Date:       2006-03-26 7:23:34

hi eric-

jeez, when it rains, it pours doesn't.
i was not aware that you are/were having health problems.

one of the things that happens when you post a message like yours is that you
open yourself up to a lot of free advice. :)

so here is mine. find yourself a doc that does iridology diagnosis and couples
the treatment with acupuncture and homeopathy. i won't bore you with the
details but we have found this combination of treatment to be very excellent.
my wife, agetsu, had been on heart medication for hi-blood pressure for 20
years has kicked the habit. on my side the story is too long to tell but the
results were excellent. end of free advice:)

i'll be dropping 800 euro in Andras's account in the coming week.

we wish you the best and are saddened at the loss of Max.

...shine on you crazy diamond
robert

ps so far 2 kat-meditation mats and six mice to order. more on the way. don't
ship anything yet:)

--
You are merely a thought, are you not? Remove the idea, the thought, and where
are you? j.k.