List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] vpl-view not working with <!--[if lt IE 7]> ?
From:       "James Ellis" <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-19 3:48:35

Hi Daniel

A separate question to the conditional comment problem - shouldn't the
VPL just give a guide to what is occurring rather than a matching a
browser? People browse the web with the browsers you mention, rather
than the VPL?

Isn't it easier and more accurate to hit save in quanta then press
refresh in the browser or am I missing something ?

Cheers
James