List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] debugging
From:       linus () mccabe ! nu
Date:       2006-02-17 21:13:57

>> You have to configure your environment first. There are some tutorials
>> on
>> quanta.kdewebdev.org about how to do it.
> This I did... I simply don't understand if its working?

I think the tutorial at
http://www.very-clever.com/quanta-gubed-debugging.php explains it pretty
well.

> But I think the problem is that the debuging url isn't correct. It
> always show /./html/test.php while it should
> be /home/www/filosofie/html/test.php or
> localhost/filosofie/html/test.php

Where is it showing this?
From what I understand, you are running the webserver on the same box as
quanta. Then you should start by setting both server and local basedirs to
"/" (ie, a single slash, no quotes) in the project settings.

After that, open a browser and go to the Gubed website. Since you're a
beginner, Id suggest trying the Gubed testbench first.

let me know if it works or if you have further problems

/Linus