List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Kdewebdev Compile Problem (Apparent kdelibs/Qt version
From:       Christopher Hoover <cjhoover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-26 5:42:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On a fresh install of CentOS 4.2 x86_64, in running ./configure in the main
directory of the kdewebdev 3.4.3 folder as extracted from download, I
receive the following error:

----------------
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
configure: error:
you need to install kdelibs first.

If you did install kdelibs, then the Qt version that is picked up by
this configure is not the same version you used to compile kdelibs.
The Qt Plugin installed by kdelibs is *ONLY* loadable if it is the
_same Qt version_, compiled with the _same compiler_ and the same Qt
configuration settings.

Any help in identifying the least intrusive resolution to this would be
greatly appreciated, as I've rather been looking forward to learning Quanta
Plus on this system!

Thanks,

Chris