List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] inserting simple url links
From:       John White <john () lawquest ! com>
Date:       2005-11-25 20:37:38

Thanks Josh,

With your help, I figured it out.  Problem I was having was that when I
did that (clicked on the Anchor), the highlighted word appeared in the
HREF: bar/space.  I did not have enough sense, until your email, to
figure out that I apparently just copy the URL into that space,
overwriting the highlighted word.

Thanks again,

Jon