List:       quanta
Subject:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_[Quanta]_Problemas_com_a_Instal?=
From:       frq <tacensi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-20 15:03:03

Andras Mantia:
> On Wednesday 20 July 2005 13:31, Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> > I'm sorry but this is an English speaking list. So plese restate your
> > question in English and post it again. :)
>
> Altough you are right the reason why I approved (yes I had to approve
> is):
> - we need to offer help to whoever is possible
> - there are Portuguese speakers on this list

I cannot help Alberane with an answer to his question, but what he
said is he is running Kde 3.2 with Mandrake 10.2 and is having
problems updating quanta from 3.2 to 3.4. He tried to compile and to
install kdewebdev without success. Although he uses Linux for a while,
he is not "much into" compiling and stuff. Hope my english is
sufficient ;-)

Now a question of mine: is Quanta versions attached to Kde versions;
for example, Quanta 3.2 with Kde 3.2 and Quanta 3.4 with KDE 3.4?

--
--frq--
tacensi[at]gmail.com